I talk to many Assembla Customers in a day, I figure that others can benefit from this direct communication with the VP of Engineering at Assembla.
I am hosting an IAMA this Thursday, January 24th between 1600 and 2000 UTC. Please join me and Ask Me Anything. I will answer as truthfully as possible by a human.
Some Topics that might be discussed:
- How to use Assembla Code Review
- How to integrate Tickets and Code Commits
- How to use Stories and Tasks
- What is the future of Assembla
- What are the features of Assembla?
- What does it do other than store code or track bugs?
- Anything else you can think of.
So stop by and ask me anything: Reddit IAmA
UPDATE: Thank you all who joined and asked questions, I learned a lot, I also really enjoyed it. I will try to do another soon. Those who missed it, feel free to read the past from the link above.