Release More Frequently Online Workshop - September 10
I will be leading a webinar on Tuesday, September 10 to show some of our material on Continuous Agile and help you release more frequently.
Webinar on Tuesday, September 10
- Noon-1:00 pm EDT
- 9:00-10:00 am PDT
- 16:00-17:00 UTC
Continuous delivery is taking over the software business. Our master plan to get continuous is simple: 1) Release more frequently; 2) Improve. Everyone who watches this should get some hints to help release more frequently.
I will tell story of how Assembla moved from one release a month to ten or more per day, and touch on some other stories from Google, outsourced development, and mobile. I will review our ebook and other references, so you can find the relevant material. Then, I hope to take some questions and work through some specific issues. I have been doing this type of workshop in person with software teams and learning a lot.
- Coding workflows
- Streamline testing and deployment
- "Unveil" new features to selected audiences
- Blend individual contributors and Scrum teams
- Change the roles of developers, product managers, QA staff and DevOps
- Reduce stress for the development team